I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 Rome
- 7 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Prague hotels
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 Puglia or La Langhe
- 12 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 13 Munich
- 14 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 15 Northern lights in December
- 16 Booking hotels before trains
- 17 Flights from Croatia
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 22 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 English Countryside