I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 ATM
- 22 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it