I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 2 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 6 Where will Britain go?
- 7 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 8 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 9 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 10 Budapest on a budget
- 11 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Europe Destination with kids?
- 16 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 17 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes