I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Trains from Munich to Vienna ...Ben Haines
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"