I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Trains from Munich to Vienna ...Ben Haines
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 5 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris