I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 7 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 11 Rome for a week
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 19 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Holiday in Europe
- 22 Hostel Advice
- 23 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia