I am planning to take my mother to Vienna as a surprise birthday present...She is 85.
I would appreciate any help on arranging the easiest train schedule from Munich to Vienna. Possibly morning...restaurant...fastest train. Should I purchase the tickets here in the states? Or should I wait until I arrive in Munich?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Old European currency
- 17 Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece