Trying to determine cost of the train(whichever railway company it is)from Paddington station in London to the Cotswolds, specifically the station at Moreton-in-Marsh...roundtrip for two purchased now, three months early. Thanks from anyone who can decipher what it is.
Trains from London to Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 7 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 8 Using Obb website
- 9 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 10 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 11 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 17 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 18 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 19 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 20 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 rail pass
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 25 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?