Travelling out from Paris to Dijon, does not seem a problem with train times, however, on our return journey we need to travel from Beaune to Dijon, onto Paris and then on to Reims. We would prefer to arrive in Reims not too late in the evening. I seem to be having difficulty in finding trains in the afternoon. Would really appreciate some help and any suggestions. At the end of our time in the Champagne region, we need to travel from Troyes back to Paris..In total we have 4 days of travel. Point to point or pass??? We are travelling in September.
TRAINS FROM DIJON TO PARIS
- 1 Getting the best our of Europe
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Paris museums free admission
- 9 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Spain with kids
- 15 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 16 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 Meeting up at CDG
- 20 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 25 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna