We are spending 10 days in Brussels in April and will use that city as a base for visiting Ghent, Bruges and Antwerp.
I'm a little unclear how to research train schedules and fares. Is there one main station that serves most Belgian towns? I assume that we can get day-return tickets and I think the towns aren't all that far. Maybe an hour? Possibly an hour and a half?
At any rate, any and all advice on train travel in Belgium is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......