We are spending 10 days in Brussels in April and will use that city as a base for visiting Ghent, Bruges and Antwerp.
I'm a little unclear how to research train schedules and fares. Is there one main station that serves most Belgian towns? I assume that we can get day-return tickets and I think the towns aren't all that far. Maybe an hour? Possibly an hour and a half?
At any rate, any and all advice on train travel in Belgium is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Airline to Rome
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 14 Croatia short sail trip
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 21 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 First Solo Adventure
- 25 Travelling alone to Turkey @18