In looking at train travel between Venice and Florence, I want a recommendation. How necessary is it to get a first class seat? Would a 2nd class seat be just as comfortable for that three hour ride?
Trains: First or Second class?
- 1 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Normandy on our own?
- 14 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 15 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 24 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?