I want to travel from Bremen to Berlin. I am getting decent tickets at DB bahn. Mostly all of the train options have layover at Hamburg.
But the connection time is like varying between 6mins - 12 mins for almost all of them. Isn't that like too short a connection time?
I will be in Germany to attend a conference. I am coming from India and hence not a regular european traveler. This is really bothering me a bit. This short a traveling time does not feel right for a tourist in Europe.
Kindly let me know your views and any other way around for this.
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - We're Here!
- 2 Train / Calabria
- 3 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 21 European Vacation 2017
- 22 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 23 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 24 Need help in completing trip details
- 25 Odd Question - freezer and microwave