First time traveling to Northern Italy. I will be working on a vineyard. I was told I have to take a train from the airport that I'm flying in at (Torino) to Bra or Cera & get on a bus to arrive at Dogliani. I was given trenitalia.com to find times. Should I purchase tickets beforehand - I don't want too & have my flight be late then miss the train/bus? Are the train/ buses similar to an airport where I have to check my bags? Any books that you recommend that lays out Italian culture & the norms there? This is my first time to Europe so anything would help.
Trains, Buses etc in Northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii train to Naples
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 8 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 9 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 10 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Stay near Paris
- 18 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 19 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 20 Sicily - not a trip report
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend