First time traveling to Northern Italy. I will be working on a vineyard. I was told I have to take a train from the airport that I'm flying in at (Torino) to Bra or Cera & get on a bus to arrive at Dogliani. I was given trenitalia.com to find times. Should I purchase tickets beforehand - I don't want too & have my flight be late then miss the train/bus? Are the train/ buses similar to an airport where I have to check my bags? Any books that you recommend that lays out Italian culture & the norms there? This is my first time to Europe so anything would help.
Trains, Buses etc in Northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 25 days in Europe
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 10 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 18 A week in spain
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 ought to to perform your co
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 25 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation