First time traveling to Northern Italy. I will be working on a vineyard. I was told I have to take a train from the airport that I'm flying in at (Torino) to Bra or Cera & get on a bus to arrive at Dogliani. I was given trenitalia.com to find times. Should I purchase tickets beforehand - I don't want too & have my flight be late then miss the train/bus? Are the train/ buses similar to an airport where I have to check my bags? Any books that you recommend that lays out Italian culture & the norms there? This is my first time to Europe so anything would help.
Trains, Buses etc in Northern Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 Car in Prague
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 25 Lucerne & Zurich