First time traveling to Northern Italy. I will be working on a vineyard. I was told I have to take a train from the airport that I'm flying in at (Torino) to Bra or Cera & get on a bus to arrive at Dogliani. I was given trenitalia.com to find times. Should I purchase tickets beforehand - I don't want too & have my flight be late then miss the train/bus? Are the train/ buses similar to an airport where I have to check my bags? Any books that you recommend that lays out Italian culture & the norms there? This is my first time to Europe so anything would help.
Trains, Buses etc in Northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 London tube
- 12 car rental info
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 10 Hours in Brussels
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD