We will be in Italy in July and was wondering should we purchase the train tickets before we go. We are a group of 8 and have a set itinerary.
Should we wait till we get there and purchase as we go or purchase before we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 3 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome