I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 13 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 24 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info