I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Wish me luck please
- 5 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 6 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 9 Paris: Best Bistros
- 10 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 11 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 12 Athens and which islands?
- 13 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 16 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 19 Help with Lucerne in April
- 20 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 21 Car rental at Athens airport
- 22 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 23 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 UK's 6 month tourist visa