I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to stop/stay?
- 2 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 7 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 8 Route Information
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Couscous