I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Tuscany 6 nights
- 9 France & Italy, May or June
- 10 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 13 1st time in ZURICH
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 24 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 25 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?