I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 2 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 3 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 4 New Airline for Naxos
- 5 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 6 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 RHK's Fall escape
- 9 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 14 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 15 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 16 Edgard bus website English version?
- 17 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 18 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 24 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 25 Car rental/return near London