I am returning for more advice . I am in the process of booking rail travel for our trip in late September. I need to book the following:
Zurich to Lucerne
Lucerne to wengen
Wengen to Paris
Paris to London... Further to oxford to rent a car for the Cotswolds
Cotswolds to London after returning the rental car
Is BETS my best bet to get it all done ?
Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 2 Travel services for Spain
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 7 Positano in high season???
- 8 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 9 gare de lyon paris
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 21 Tyrol - need general help
- 22 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 23 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 24 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 25 Portugal Highways and GPS