I am a student who is about to embark on a backpacking journey across England and Europe. I have purchased an Global Eurail pass, but looking at the map you can only travel with it to bigger city's. I want to explore small towns, see attractions that are not on the route. Is there such a thing as smaller rails or a good bus service? Does Eurail provide smaller trains within countries? Or would I I have to buy bus passes/ train passes (provided they exist) and how much would they cost? Thanks so much! all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 driving from ancona to rome
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy