I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Train/Bus from Vienna to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Grad Schools in London?
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig