I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 2 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 3 Alhambra
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 Paris weather
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Italy weather last week of March.
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 10 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Advice for London 2 days
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 19 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 20 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 21 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 22 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 23 Dinge B&B
- 24 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris