I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Ex-pats with young kids
- 3 Maximizing Norway time
- 4 Greece
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 southeast sicily town as home base
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Best Viking Sites
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Hotels in Turin