I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 6 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 14 Frankfurt to UK
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Milan or Turin
- 24 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome