I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노"☡→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☡"슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 2 월드카지노"☠→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☠"슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Scotland Trip Report