I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바둑이┏只】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【只┓인터넷바둑이
- 2 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 3 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 4 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 7 Greek fuel cost
- 8 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 9 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Italy bus or train