I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 3 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 6 tipping
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 23 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.