I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Train/Bus from Vienna to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 2 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 3 malaga to madrid train ?
- 4 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Berlin
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Guidebook for Iceland
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 visa question
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics