Please suggest how can I go to Sienna from Florence and from Florence to Rome by using public transport (bus or train). How much is the travel time? How far is the train/bus station from the tourist spots in Sienna.
Train/Bus from Florence to Sienna and Sienna to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Smog in Paris
- 2 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 3 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 4 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 5 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 6 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 7 School trip to Europe
- 8 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 9 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 12 Restaurant recommendation in Lyon and Alba
- 13 Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 14 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 15 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 16 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 17 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 18 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 22 Norway Itinerary Help
- 23 alesund norway
- 24 hiking in Norway
- 25 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???