I am wondering which would be the cheapest and best option when travelling through Europe on this route? Train, Plane or Bus? It would be London-Amsterdam-Paris-Barcelona-Rome-Naples-Bari. Which method of transportation would be the cheapest and the best option? and should I try a mix including a ferry? Thanks.
Train vs. Plane vs. Bus in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 13 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 14 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 Drawing courses in Paris
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 Cannes >> Corsica
- 23 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa