Hi there ,
We're trying to do this in one day as have to see the Bernini route (yes, I know it's best to stop but this is last leg of a 2 week trip and now can't change other parts). Question is whether this is feasible? The Italian train schedules can't even be brought up online, and wondering if the trains actually run on time in Italy? My recollection is that this isn't always the case. Is there a reliable web site to check these train times?
And any tips or experience on this route appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily
Hi there ,