Hi there ,
We're trying to do this in one day as have to see the Bernini route (yes, I know it's best to stop but this is last leg of a 2 week trip and now can't change other parts). Question is whether this is feasible? The Italian train schedules can't even be brought up online, and wondering if the trains actually run on time in Italy? My recollection is that this isn't always the case. Is there a reliable web site to check these train times?
And any tips or experience on this route appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?
Hi there ,