Hi there ,
We're trying to do this in one day as have to see the Bernini route (yes, I know it's best to stop but this is last leg of a 2 week trip and now can't change other parts). Question is whether this is feasible? The Italian train schedules can't even be brought up online, and wondering if the trains actually run on time in Italy? My recollection is that this isn't always the case. Is there a reliable web site to check these train times?
And any tips or experience on this route appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
Hi there ,