Hi there ,
We're trying to do this in one day as have to see the Bernini route (yes, I know it's best to stop but this is last leg of a 2 week trip and now can't change other parts). Question is whether this is feasible? The Italian train schedules can't even be brought up online, and wondering if the trains actually run on time in Italy? My recollection is that this isn't always the case. Is there a reliable web site to check these train times?
And any tips or experience on this route appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 14 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 24 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain
Hi there ,