My fiance and I will be travelling from Venice to Cinque Terre (Monterosso) on August 29th, and are trying to decide if we should book our train ticket ahead. I see there are a couple route options, I lean towards the 2 leg route via Milan, and know that we can buy the regional train ticket at the station. As for the high speed train from Venice to Milan - must we book ahead?
Lastly, if we wanted to see Verona would it be doable to take a regional train from Venice to Verona, stop for lunch, then continue on to CT? Or would that significantly increase travel time and complicate matters?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라￥안전한놀이터
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Trogir or Split
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help