My fiance and I will be travelling from Venice to Cinque Terre (Monterosso) on August 29th, and are trying to decide if we should book our train ticket ahead. I see there are a couple route options, I lean towards the 2 leg route via Milan, and know that we can buy the regional train ticket at the station. As for the high speed train from Venice to Milan - must we book ahead?
Lastly, if we wanted to see Verona would it be doable to take a regional train from Venice to Verona, stop for lunch, then continue on to CT? Or would that significantly increase travel time and complicate matters?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich