My Friend and I are so excited about going to France and Italy. We have only booked our flights Perth (WA) to Paris, Rome to Dubai, Dubai to Perth.
We only have three weeks and would love to see Paris down to Nice, Monaco, across to Venice, Florence, Bologna, Rimini, Bari, Sicily, Amalfi Coast to Rome.
What are your thoughts? Should we drive or Train it? I fancy driving from Paris to Nice to enjoy the countryside. I have been told driving out of Paris is a nightmare. I don't mind driving. Has anyone done this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 8 Rental car in Menton
- 9 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Italy
- 11 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Barcelona and...
- 18 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 February in Florence
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Day in Madrid