My Friend and I are so excited about going to France and Italy. We have only booked our flights Perth (WA) to Paris, Rome to Dubai, Dubai to Perth.
We only have three weeks and would love to see Paris down to Nice, Monaco, across to Venice, Florence, Bologna, Rimini, Bari, Sicily, Amalfi Coast to Rome.
What are your thoughts? Should we drive or Train it? I fancy driving from Paris to Nice to enjoy the countryside. I have been told driving out of Paris is a nightmare. I don't mind driving. Has anyone done this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tieks for travel
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Tracking the Weather
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Alsace to Austria?
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Budapest language lessons
- 23 Tours in Wales
- 24 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne