My Friend and I are so excited about going to France and Italy. We have only booked our flights Perth (WA) to Paris, Rome to Dubai, Dubai to Perth.
We only have three weeks and would love to see Paris down to Nice, Monaco, across to Venice, Florence, Bologna, Rimini, Bari, Sicily, Amalfi Coast to Rome.
What are your thoughts? Should we drive or Train it? I fancy driving from Paris to Nice to enjoy the countryside. I have been told driving out of Paris is a nightmare. I don't mind driving. Has anyone done this?
Train V Car
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Germany and Italy
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 Hotels in Sorrento
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 18 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 19 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 24 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 25 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport