We currently are in Nuremberg and we're leavings for Salzburg saturday. I havent book my train ticket earlier because we though that the Bavaria pass would be the better and most cheap solution.
Now we have second though. We took a RE train between Nuremberg and Bamberg and it was perfect for that short trip. I dont know if we ( and our kids ) could do it in that type of train for 5 hours. Plus we dont know we're we could put all our luggage in those trains. Ice or ic are now very expensive. What would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Chamonix to Paris
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 10 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 16 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 23 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 24 Venice
- 25 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?