My wife and I want to visit the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. We are interested in taking a train but the websites for train travel are a bit vague. Has anyone taken a train from Berlin or Warsaw to St. Petersburg? We can't find any info on the availability of berths or compartments--just second class trave. The trip from Warsaw appears to be at least 24 hours. Any info on train travel to St. Petersburg would be appreciated. Thanks
Train trip to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 Southern Italy without a Car
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 40 Major Tourist Scams