My wife and I want to visit the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. We are interested in taking a train but the websites for train travel are a bit vague. Has anyone taken a train from Berlin or Warsaw to St. Petersburg? We can't find any info on the availability of berths or compartments--just second class trave. The trip from Warsaw appears to be at least 24 hours. Any info on train travel to St. Petersburg would be appreciated. Thanks
Train trip to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Useful website for France
- 8 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Munich and Dachau
- 12 London visit
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe