My wife and I want to visit the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. We are interested in taking a train but the websites for train travel are a bit vague. Has anyone taken a train from Berlin or Warsaw to St. Petersburg? We can't find any info on the availability of berths or compartments--just second class trave. The trip from Warsaw appears to be at least 24 hours. Any info on train travel to St. Petersburg would be appreciated. Thanks
Train trip to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 15 poland to switzerland
- 16 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days