I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 <<<<@@! FOR ANY ISSUE ABOUT (#18-00-841-6436) NORTON ANTIVIRUS””@!##
- 2 Brussels Airport
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 planning confusion
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 10 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 11 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 12 Train Question
- 13 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 16 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 20 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 21 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Questions about Italy again
- 25 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow