I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Train travel Vienna to Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Eastern Europe
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 4 weeks in the UK
- 12 Granada
- 13 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews