I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 23 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Train help for Prague