I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights in Europe
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Munich
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 9 What type of visa is right for me?
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 14 First time in France
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 23 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw