I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 Euro 2016
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Amsterdam Hotel
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 7 FCO connection time
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 12 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 13 Dolomites October 14-18
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 18 Norway Itinerary
- 19 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Pompeii luggage storage
- 23 Departure Tax in UK
- 24 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 25 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?