I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 4 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 7 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 8 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Jewish Vienna
- 12 Short time in Vienna
- 13 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain