I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 2 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 I forgot my international driver permit
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 8 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Holland Itinerary
- 11 Iceland Trip Report
- 12 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town