I am planning to travel to Vienna and Salzburg in the 1st week of May. Need some help with regards to travel from Vienna to Salzburg. I am reaching Vienna from Istanbul in the morning.
- Can I take a train from Vienna Airport to Salzburg directly?
- Or do I need to go to Vienna first and then take a train from Vienna to Salzburg?
- In either case, do I need a prior reservation or are the tickets available?
Likely date of travel is 5th or 6th of May 2011 and we are a group of 6 people.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Praiano
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies