I working on my itinerary for a trip to Venice-> Florece-> Levanto-> Rome in September. The train schedules do not appear to be up on the Trenitalia website for the month of September. Do all trains run on all days? Before I make hotel reservations, I want to make sure I will be able to travel to each city on the day for which I'm reserving a hotel. This is my first trip to Eurpoe, and I'm not at all familiar with its train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 ATM
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Living in Paris......for a week
- 22 ATM help
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages