Accommodations and flights are booked for my trip and I have now begun researching how to get from place to place by train.
Our first stop is Paris and second is Boppard Germany. Any suggestions on the best route to take to get there? I have seen a number of ways to do it and really don't know how to decide or what train websites are the best.
I need all the help I can get when it comes to train travel. Thank you in advanced!
I am also wondering if I should get a global pass of some kind instead of purchasing individual tickets. After Boppard well be going to Strasbourg France, Stuttgart (just for a day), Munich, then over to Venice, Florence, Nocelle, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Undisclsoed location
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 14 Need help with my itinerary
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city