Accommodations and flights are booked for my trip and I have now begun researching how to get from place to place by train.
Our first stop is Paris and second is Boppard Germany. Any suggestions on the best route to take to get there? I have seen a number of ways to do it and really don't know how to decide or what train websites are the best.
I need all the help I can get when it comes to train travel. Thank you in advanced!
I am also wondering if I should get a global pass of some kind instead of purchasing individual tickets. After Boppard well be going to Strasbourg France, Stuttgart (just for a day), Munich, then over to Venice, Florence, Nocelle, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 3 monograms vacation tours
- 4 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 16 Cork questions
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Borghese Gallery Question
- 20 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Sim Card
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018