Accommodations and flights are booked for my trip and I have now begun researching how to get from place to place by train.
Our first stop is Paris and second is Boppard Germany. Any suggestions on the best route to take to get there? I have seen a number of ways to do it and really don't know how to decide or what train websites are the best.
I need all the help I can get when it comes to train travel. Thank you in advanced!
I am also wondering if I should get a global pass of some kind instead of purchasing individual tickets. After Boppard well be going to Strasbourg France, Stuttgart (just for a day), Munich, then over to Venice, Florence, Nocelle, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Italy
- 4 4 Days in Tuscany
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Paris Metro