HI just wondering does anyone know if the Trains run on New Years Day from Seville to Granada?
Train travel over New Year
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Barcelona Transfers
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?