My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Help please
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please