My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Train travel in the Netherlands
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped