My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Scotland Highlands
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 15 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 20 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 21 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 22 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 23 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 24 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 25 Croatia Itenerary