My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 driving from ancona to rome
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?