My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Train travel in the Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal