My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Trip Report: Berlin
- 4 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 5 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 6 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 7 Ann Frank House
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Munich to Milan via train
- 11 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 12 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 13 Paris Visite pass
- 14 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 15 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 19 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Barcelona sites: attire
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 25 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!