My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 4 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 5 explore Italy on a budget
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 9 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 10 French Prem Train Fares
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 13 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 17 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 20 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 23 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 24 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice