My family of 4 will be basing our travels out of Amsterdam and we have a couple of questions. What are our payment options for the four of us traveling together via train? We plan on taking 4 or 5 day trips within the Netherlands. Can I pay with my Amex. card or debit card? How about utilizing a OV chipcard? I've know that some of the machines takes coines, but would prefer not having to make so much change. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 8 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 11 Italy train question
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Norway Fjords
- 14 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 17 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 18 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 19 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 20 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 23 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 24 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 25 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?