we are flying in and out of Barcelona in early Oct for 7 nights.
have been to Barcelona before so wanted to use the trains to see major cities south
any suggestions on a 7 night trip
fly into Barcelona - stay 1 night in Barcelona
train to madrid 3 nights in madrid - day trips to Toledo
train to valencia 2 nights in Valencia
train to barcelona 1 night in barcelona
any comments on the above? any alternatives you would recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!