Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 4 Itinerary Check-In
- 5 Speeding fines
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 9 Italy in June/July
- 10 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 11 London
- 12 Gare du Lyon to CDG Airport
- 13 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 14 Travel guide paris
- 15 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 16 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Touring Rome
- 19 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 20 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 21 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 24 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 25 Where can I find the best steak in London?