Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Laundry - Ireland?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Prague on a budget...
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 AVE train tickets questions.
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 December in Slovenia