Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Budapest in December 2017
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona