Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 2 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 3 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 4 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 5 Road trip in Spain
- 6 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 7 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 8 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Iceland/July/2014
- 11 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 12 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 13 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 14 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 15 Choosing an agriturismo in Tuscany
- 16 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 17 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 18 Where to go?
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 20 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 21 Russia - GO or not?
- 22 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 23 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 24 Travel SIM Card Recommendations
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails