Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 italy itinerary
- 4 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 5 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 6 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 7 Rome Rental Car
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 10 5 Days in Corsica
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 21 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs