Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 6 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 7 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 10 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 11 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 12 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 13 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 14 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 15 Day River trips from Porto
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 London with kids
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car