Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 3 France for Six Weeks
- 4 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 5 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 6 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 7 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 8 London-Paris solo trip
- 9 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 10 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 11 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 12 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 13 To Hampton Court Palace
- 14 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 15 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 16 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 17 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 18 3 days Venice to Paris
- 19 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 24 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats