Bologna, Venice & Florence. We want to travel by train between cities but am not sure which is best value. Pass or just one way tickets?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 4 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 5 The Hague
- 6 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 7 Mont St Michel hotels
- 8 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 9 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 13 Reims Champagne Houses
- 14 ID check request from a hotel????
- 15 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 16 Cars in France
- 17 Weekend in Paris in October
- 18 which michelin maps needed?
- 19 Spain accomodation
- 20 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 23 Texting in France
- 24 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 25 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards