I'm planning an 18 day trip at the end of November and the beginning of December to Europe that starts in Rome and ends in Zurich. It's been 11 years since I was last in Europe and I'm totally confused with the train travel options.
Hopefully you guys can help because I'm completely baffled.
Val d'Orcia region (likely renting car)
Piedmont Region (Maybe)
Should I be purchasing directly from trenitalia? Is it recommended to buy on a leg by leg basis or some sort of bulk purchase. Or do I go with buy a euroail or raileurope pass.
This is going to be a long trip so I am trying to be budget conscious in regards to travel. Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Football Tickets - Athens
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 My 3 days in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 24 One week in Europe
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!