We are traveling to France for the first time this Oct/Nov.
We want to travel by train btwn Marseille and Paris. I am completely unfamiliar with train travel in Europe
I went online and came across Capitain Train and TGV Rail Europe.
I'm confused, what is the difference btwn the two or 3? And why is there such a significant price difference?
Any specific advice helping me to purchase tickets and info on the differences btwn these train companies would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Via del Sale, Italy
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?