We are traveling to France for the first time this Oct/Nov.
We want to travel by train btwn Marseille and Paris. I am completely unfamiliar with train travel in Europe
I went online and came across Capitain Train and TGV Rail Europe.
I'm confused, what is the difference btwn the two or 3? And why is there such a significant price difference?
Any specific advice helping me to purchase tickets and info on the differences btwn these train companies would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Reaching the Lake District
- 15 Positano Hotel in September
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate