Train info on internet seems confusing between Eurostar, Thalys, TGV, Le France, and Elipses. Between Paris and Marseilles are Eurostar and TGV the same thing? To go for instance between Paris and Tours, or Chartre and Tour is it only Thalys. And which is the best deal in terms of cost and time? Also, how do trains compare to Bus use between less distant cities/towns?
Train travel in France
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 3 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 Apartment in Seville
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 20 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 21 Ovington Square Flat
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 24 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out