First time posting here. I tried to dig through a bunch of posts to find an answer, but didn't find quite what I was looking for.
I'm looking to travel from Brussels to Paris to London, and then back to Brussels via train.
I am trying to book through tgv-europe.com, but I keep receiving some obscure error message. I get this message when I try to move on after inputting my contact info:
"There was a technical error when you changed the name of one or more passengers. Please chose another mode of withdrawal."
I think it has something to do with the Ticketless program. I read on this site to select Canada as my country of origin (not USA) to save money. Therefore, I cannot have the tickets sent to me or pick up the tickets there (both require addresses). I know this isn't the TGV tech support forum, but was curious as to if anyone else has heard of this problem. I also tried to contact them via phone, but could not find a number anywhere on the site.
I know I can use Eurostar for London to Brussels, but I'd like to be able to book the first leg of my trip before proceeding, in case I can't get this sorted out.
Open to any / all suggestions.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales