First time posting here. I tried to dig through a bunch of posts to find an answer, but didn't find quite what I was looking for.
I'm looking to travel from Brussels to Paris to London, and then back to Brussels via train.
I am trying to book through tgv-europe.com, but I keep receiving some obscure error message. I get this message when I try to move on after inputting my contact info:
"There was a technical error when you changed the name of one or more passengers. Please chose another mode of withdrawal."
I think it has something to do with the Ticketless program. I read on this site to select Canada as my country of origin (not USA) to save money. Therefore, I cannot have the tickets sent to me or pick up the tickets there (both require addresses). I know this isn't the TGV tech support forum, but was curious as to if anyone else has heard of this problem. I also tried to contact them via phone, but could not find a number anywhere on the site.
I know I can use Eurostar for London to Brussels, but I'd like to be able to book the first leg of my trip before proceeding, in case I can't get this sorted out.
Open to any / all suggestions.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 One week in London with kids
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 One Day in Vienna
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 14 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 15 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 a week in Lombardia
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 22 Hotels in Florence
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary