First time posting here. I tried to dig through a bunch of posts to find an answer, but didn't find quite what I was looking for.
I'm looking to travel from Brussels to Paris to London, and then back to Brussels via train.
I am trying to book through tgv-europe.com, but I keep receiving some obscure error message. I get this message when I try to move on after inputting my contact info:
"There was a technical error when you changed the name of one or more passengers. Please chose another mode of withdrawal."
I think it has something to do with the Ticketless program. I read on this site to select Canada as my country of origin (not USA) to save money. Therefore, I cannot have the tickets sent to me or pick up the tickets there (both require addresses). I know this isn't the TGV tech support forum, but was curious as to if anyone else has heard of this problem. I also tried to contact them via phone, but could not find a number anywhere on the site.
I know I can use Eurostar for London to Brussels, but I'd like to be able to book the first leg of my trip before proceeding, in case I can't get this sorted out.
Open to any / all suggestions.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Day in Capri
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 TSA Precheck
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!