First time posting here. I tried to dig through a bunch of posts to find an answer, but didn't find quite what I was looking for.
I'm looking to travel from Brussels to Paris to London, and then back to Brussels via train.
I am trying to book through tgv-europe.com, but I keep receiving some obscure error message. I get this message when I try to move on after inputting my contact info:
"There was a technical error when you changed the name of one or more passengers. Please chose another mode of withdrawal."
I think it has something to do with the Ticketless program. I read on this site to select Canada as my country of origin (not USA) to save money. Therefore, I cannot have the tickets sent to me or pick up the tickets there (both require addresses). I know this isn't the TGV tech support forum, but was curious as to if anyone else has heard of this problem. I also tried to contact them via phone, but could not find a number anywhere on the site.
I know I can use Eurostar for London to Brussels, but I'd like to be able to book the first leg of my trip before proceeding, in case I can't get this sorted out.
Open to any / all suggestions.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth