There are 6 in our group and we are flying into Rome and staying for 4 days and traveling to Siena, then to the Amalfi Coast. We are contemplating renting a vehicle for Tuscany and Amalfi and want to know if we can take train from Rome, rent a vehicle in Siena for a week. We are concerned that we need a large vehicle to transport our luggage from location to location, however, we would not require that large of a vehicle for our two weeks' stay. Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated. By the way, we were quoted $2,000 for a vehicle large enough to accommodate us and our luggage for the entire 2 weeks.
Train Travel from Rome to Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist