There are 6 in our group and we are flying into Rome and staying for 4 days and traveling to Siena, then to the Amalfi Coast. We are contemplating renting a vehicle for Tuscany and Amalfi and want to know if we can take train from Rome, rent a vehicle in Siena for a week. We are concerned that we need a large vehicle to transport our luggage from location to location, however, we would not require that large of a vehicle for our two weeks' stay. Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated. By the way, we were quoted $2,000 for a vehicle large enough to accommodate us and our luggage for the entire 2 weeks.
Train Travel from Rome to Siena
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 17 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested