There are 6 in our group and we are flying into Rome and staying for 4 days and traveling to Siena, then to the Amalfi Coast. We are contemplating renting a vehicle for Tuscany and Amalfi and want to know if we can take train from Rome, rent a vehicle in Siena for a week. We are concerned that we need a large vehicle to transport our luggage from location to location, however, we would not require that large of a vehicle for our two weeks' stay. Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated. By the way, we were quoted $2,000 for a vehicle large enough to accommodate us and our luggage for the entire 2 weeks.
Train Travel from Rome to Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 5 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 14 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy