There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 2 Dublin to Cashel
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 5 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 6 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Help with Lucerne in April
- 12 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 16 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 17 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 20 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 21 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 22 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip