There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 2 weeks in Spain
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 4 Months in Europe