There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 10 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 11 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested