There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 2 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 7 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 18 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 19 Paris and where else?
- 20 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule