There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece