There are sooo many helpful people on here and I need some help. We are traveling from Paris to Nice...staying in Nice a couple of days and then going to Rome. We leave Paris October 15 and plan to leave Nice the morning of the 17th. We definitely want a day train for each leg. I went to the voyages sncf site but it wasn't letting me put my dates in. How far ahead can one book the train? I have no idea what train to get from Nice to Rome and would LOVE suggestions. Any and all help will be appreciated. We are ONLY interested in train travel.
Train travel from Paris to Nice and then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 22 year olds in Europe
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Cylades Island Hopping
- 15 One week in Spain, late May
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 19 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 20 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Lake Como transportation questions