We are planning to travel from Paris to Barcelona, and we are planning on taking an evening train. I would like to know if any one has ever done this train trip before. There are only 2 of us, so we are not planning a sleeping room, just the seats. We have never travelled Europe before, so any helpful information would be welcome.
Train travel from Paris France to Barcelona Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Coffee in Naples
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 7 First time Ireland trip
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 15 Granada
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 22 year olds in Europe
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 21 Azores
- 22 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 4 weeks in the UK