We are planning to travel from Paris to Barcelona, and we are planning on taking an evening train. I would like to know if any one has ever done this train trip before. There are only 2 of us, so we are not planning a sleeping room, just the seats. We have never travelled Europe before, so any helpful information would be welcome.
Train travel from Paris France to Barcelona Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 2 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 3 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 10 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 18 Europe with young teens
- 19 First time traveler to Ireland
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Prague - must see