We are planning to travel from Paris to Barcelona, and we are planning on taking an evening train. I would like to know if any one has ever done this train trip before. There are only 2 of us, so we are not planning a sleeping room, just the seats. We have never travelled Europe before, so any helpful information would be welcome.
Train travel from Paris France to Barcelona Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Gite and/or agritourism
- 4 Apartment for family trip to London
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Prebook B&Bs
- 7 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 22 Athens/Istanbul March
- 23 French open
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Azores