On February 18, 2013 I am traveling to Milan, Italy from the United States. I need to then travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine and was hoping to do do by train. Does anybody know if this is possible. Please help, and thank you for your suggestions.
Train travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 3 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help