On February 18, 2013 I am traveling to Milan, Italy from the United States. I need to then travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine and was hoping to do do by train. Does anybody know if this is possible. Please help, and thank you for your suggestions.
Train travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine
- 1 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 2 Car rental
- 3 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 11 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 14 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions