On February 18, 2013 I am traveling to Milan, Italy from the United States. I need to then travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine and was hoping to do do by train. Does anybody know if this is possible. Please help, and thank you for your suggestions.
Train travel from Milan, Italy to Chernitvsi, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Italy
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 Munich
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 museum passes in Rome
- 25 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome