Hello! It's me again. I have been researching this procedure and have received several different ways to travel. I know I have asked before but I have had conflicting advice depending on which website I look at. Some say there is a direct train to the central rail station in Milan. Others say one must transfer at Cadorna, still other advice is to take the bus express. Looking at the train map I would say there is a transfer but I'm not sure. Please help me again since this is the very first part of our trip and I don't want it to be a hassle. Thanks!
Train travel from Malpensa (Milan) to Venice termini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 20 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring