Hello! It's me again. I have been researching this procedure and have received several different ways to travel. I know I have asked before but I have had conflicting advice depending on which website I look at. Some say there is a direct train to the central rail station in Milan. Others say one must transfer at Cadorna, still other advice is to take the bus express. Looking at the train map I would say there is a transfer but I'm not sure. Please help me again since this is the very first part of our trip and I don't want it to be a hassle. Thanks!
Train travel from Malpensa (Milan) to Venice termini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Athens Marathon
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Paris before xmas or after
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Hey Fodor's
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Advice please...
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?