We will be flying into Frankfurt (arr@7 am) in October. We will need to travel (by train?) to Mannheim. Does anyone have specifics for the easiest way to make this trip or sites we can investigate? This will be our first trip to Germany. Thanks for you help!
Train travel from Frankfurt airport to Mannheim
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train to Airport in Venice
- 5 Golfing in Ireland
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 9 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 10 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 14 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace