We will be flying into Frankfurt (arr@7 am) in October. We will need to travel (by train?) to Mannheim. Does anyone have specifics for the easiest way to make this trip or sites we can investigate? This will be our first trip to Germany. Thanks for you help!
Train travel from Frankfurt airport to Mannheim
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 UK for 12 days !