I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 2 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 3 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 4 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 5 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018