I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden