I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin