I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Hammams in Spain
- 4 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 5 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 6 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 7 Train rides
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Austria
- 10 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 11 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Renting a car in Florence
- 15 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 16 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 First time in Italy
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?