I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Train travel from Florence to Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Amalfi coast in May
- 5 Paris winter sales
- 6 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 7 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 13 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 14 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 15 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 16 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Greece after the Vote
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 23 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 24 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 25 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?