I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 2 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 3 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 4 Italy
- 5 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 6 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 8 Lake Como - basta!
- 9 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 10 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 11 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 14 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 15 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 16 Athens airport
- 17 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 18 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 23 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 24 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 25 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?