I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Local markets in Italy
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Affordable French language course in France?
- 12 Abruzzo region
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Major quake in central Itay
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 17 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 20 Guides - Matera
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 25 Europe Sim card help