I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 Andalucia in December
- 3 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 4 Lost ring
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Sliema, Malta
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 14 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 Scenic Driving Routes
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna