Traveling from Budapest to Khust or Uzgorod, Ukraine. Where is the train station located in Budapest? I understand we will have to change trains at the border. What is the procedure when arriving at the border of Ukraine? Does this take a long time? Will we find English speaking people to help us? What is the on-line address for the train schedules? Appreciate all help!
Train Travel from Budapest to Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 3 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 I'm in a funk
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 16 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 17 stop in lisboa or not
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 20 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 wineries near Ronda
- 24 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 25 Fun, free language website