Traveling from Budapest to Khust or Uzgorod, Ukraine. Where is the train station located in Budapest? I understand we will have to change trains at the border. What is the procedure when arriving at the border of Ukraine? Does this take a long time? Will we find English speaking people to help us? What is the on-line address for the train schedules? Appreciate all help!
Train Travel from Budapest to Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 Questions About Croatia
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro