Traveling from Budapest to Khust or Uzgorod, Ukraine. Where is the train station located in Budapest? I understand we will have to change trains at the border. What is the procedure when arriving at the border of Ukraine? Does this take a long time? Will we find English speaking people to help us? What is the on-line address for the train schedules? Appreciate all help!
Train Travel from Budapest to Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Best hostels from experience
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 San Sebastian
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 25 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations