Traveling from Budapest to Khust or Uzgorod, Ukraine. Where is the train station located in Budapest? I understand we will have to change trains at the border. What is the procedure when arriving at the border of Ukraine? Does this take a long time? Will we find English speaking people to help us? What is the on-line address for the train schedules? Appreciate all help!
Train Travel from Budapest to Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 Dublin Tour Companies
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Day trips from Seville
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.