Traveling from Budapest to Khust or Uzgorod, Ukraine. Where is the train station located in Budapest? I understand we will have to change trains at the border. What is the procedure when arriving at the border of Ukraine? Does this take a long time? Will we find English speaking people to help us? What is the on-line address for the train schedules? Appreciate all help!
Train Travel from Budapest to Ukraine
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 4 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Trip around Spain