Just wanting some tips about getting to Zurich from Bellagio. Should we go back to Milan and go on an express train? Also wondering if the train routes are scenic, or lots of tunnels. We will be training from Zurich to Paris also. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Train travel from Bellagio to Zurich, Zurich to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe