Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 going to italy
- 5 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 13 Italy things to do?
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 A town in France for a month
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!