Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 4 Working Holiday in Germany
- 5 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 6 Lakes District UK
- 7 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Transport in Venice
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 How to structure this trip?
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 When to go to Sicily
- 19 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 22 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December