Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 London Trip Travel
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris