Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Transportation in Barcelona
- 4 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium