Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report, part 1
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Norway Advice
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 16 Voltage in UK and France
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Barcelona free tours??
- 19 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Tour ends in Rome
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 25 Giverny in early October?