Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 4 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 5 Italy - unusually so
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 11 About cars in Austria
- 12 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Tipping in the UK