Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Santorini transportation
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Ireland itinerary
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report