Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 9 Germany Questions
- 10 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 20 Salzburg and day trips
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 23 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 24 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe