Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 6 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 7 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Spain tips beyond safety
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)