Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 13 Madrid: Flamenco
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona