Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 London for Christmas