Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 American Express
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence