Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 9 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 16 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 21 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 24 Hotels in old Rome
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport