Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?