Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice