Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 9 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 23 going to italy
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 Mailing prescription meds to France?