Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Greek Island honeymoon
- 9 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 10 My poppy arrived today!
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 13 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 17 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 18 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Portugal with children
- 23 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female