Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome