Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1