Is there any kind of a pass that would cover travel in and around London, the Eurostar to Paris and back to London, and throughout France? I'm thinking of some kind of Eurail-style travel pass, but I don't know if anything like this exists. I have done some research, but have only found passes for Britain or passes for France, and nothing that would include Eurostar. In planning a week in London and a week in France, the most overwhelming thing for me is figuring out how to get around. I know there's a flexible pass you can get for a certain number of days' travel in France and I believe a similar pass in England, but I'm wondering if any pass includes the Eurostar and metro or train travel within London or Paris as well. Sorry so wordy--my question reflects my confusion. I'm just looking to consolidate train travel planning as much as possible.
Train Travel - Eurostar/France/England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 4 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 7 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 Tyrol - need general help
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Munich accommodations
- 25 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?