Last leg of our trip in Europe ends in Budapest. We need to get to Vienna to connect with flight home to Australia. We are aiming to do this by train. Is it possible (as one Google search suggested) to book travel to Vienna's international airport from Budapest? If not any suggestions would be welcomed. We want to do this leg to Vienna in one day. Thanks Denise
TRAIN TRAVEL, Budapest to Vienna
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Berlin Hotels
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 15 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)