We are planning to take the long train journey between Ventimiglia and Vernazza in early June this year. As we will be travelling for 3 weeks, we will have suitcases with us.
What are your experiences of travelling on a long regional train with suitcases? Is there luggage storage, do you have to keep it with you, how safe is it to leave luggage away from you and so on.
Much appreciate hearing about any of your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November in Rome
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany or Sweden
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa