We are planning to take the long train journey between Ventimiglia and Vernazza in early June this year. As we will be travelling for 3 weeks, we will have suitcases with us.
What are your experiences of travelling on a long regional train with suitcases? Is there luggage storage, do you have to keep it with you, how safe is it to leave luggage away from you and so on.
Much appreciate hearing about any of your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 vienna
- 3 Oxford England Accommodations
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Croatia Ferry Help
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question