I am planning to spend a week in Paris this summer and then two weeks in Sweden. Is there any convenient, and reasonable train travel between these locations? I've checked the web for Eurrail, but can't seem to find any information connecting these two countries?
Train travel between France & Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 Guidebook for Iceland
- 4 visa question
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th