I am planning to spend a week in Paris this summer and then two weeks in Sweden. Is there any convenient, and reasonable train travel between these locations? I've checked the web for Eurrail, but can't seem to find any information connecting these two countries?
Train travel between France & Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 5 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 St Christophers Paris
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?