I am planning to spend a week in Paris this summer and then two weeks in Sweden. Is there any convenient, and reasonable train travel between these locations? I've checked the web for Eurrail, but can't seem to find any information connecting these two countries?
Train travel between France & Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 16 Nice or Marseille??
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Air pollution in Paris
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 gites de france or agritourism
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015