I am planning to spend a week in Paris this summer and then two weeks in Sweden. Is there any convenient, and reasonable train travel between these locations? I've checked the web for Eurrail, but can't seem to find any information connecting these two countries?
Train travel between France & Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 2 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Day Trips from Paris
- 11 Ireland's west coast
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 25 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague