I am planning to spend a week in Paris this summer and then two weeks in Sweden. Is there any convenient, and reasonable train travel between these locations? I've checked the web for Eurrail, but can't seem to find any information connecting these two countries?
Train travel between France & Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 6 Location of hotel in Rome
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions