My husband and I are planning our Europe trip beginning in September and will be over for 2 months. We will start in Ireland, then head to Germany where our daughter lives. I am having an awful time trying to figure out a budget for our transportation costs...every time I search for rail travel, I'm getting exorbitant prices and becoming confused. We don't have firm plans, we just know that we want to visit Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Italy...we will be doing some day trips around France and Belgium with the kids. The end of the trip culminates with a Mediterranean cruise. Could somebody please shed some light on how expensive it is to travel by train? We do have some air travel already arranged, but train is confusing...help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Bath and London england
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 11 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 12 month's stay in Italy
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?