My husband and I are planning our Europe trip beginning in September and will be over for 2 months. We will start in Ireland, then head to Germany where our daughter lives. I am having an awful time trying to figure out a budget for our transportation costs...every time I search for rail travel, I'm getting exorbitant prices and becoming confused. We don't have firm plans, we just know that we want to visit Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Italy...we will be doing some day trips around France and Belgium with the kids. The end of the trip culminates with a Mediterranean cruise. Could somebody please shed some light on how expensive it is to travel by train? We do have some air travel already arranged, but train is confusing...help?
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 2 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 3 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 9 Travel in Spain
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Athens licensed tour guide
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy