I'm looking at train schedules from Brugge to Brussells Central then on to Paris. Can I make a transfer from whatever platform the Brugge train arrives in to Platform 6 for my departure to Paris in 20 minutes? Will I be cutting it too close?
Thank you for any advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라규칙＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라¨아시안바카라
- 2 고고바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■마블카지노ょ마블카지노
- 3 정선엘카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라주소こ인터넷바카라주소
- 4 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 서울바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ゆ생방송카지노
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Sintra
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 24 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 25 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions