I'm looking at train schedules from Brugge to Brussells Central then on to Paris. Can I make a transfer from whatever platform the Brugge train arrives in to Platform 6 for my departure to Paris in 20 minutes? Will I be cutting it too close?
Thank you for any advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Canal du Midi
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 22 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 25 Self drive tour companies