I am planning to go to the Jungfraujoch during the peak season (Monday, July the 16th) and I just wanted to know if I have to make a reservation for the train days or weeks in advance or if I can wait until the day of the ride (or the day before). I am asking because I am still not sure when exactly I will be able to go to Interlaken.
Also, would your answer change if I take the very first train in the morning?
Thank you very much for this important piece of advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Oyster card?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 London Theater
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 25 Uber in Rome & Lisbon