I am planning to go to the Jungfraujoch during the peak season (Monday, July the 16th) and I just wanted to know if I have to make a reservation for the train days or weeks in advance or if I can wait until the day of the ride (or the day before). I am asking because I am still not sure when exactly I will be able to go to Interlaken.
Also, would your answer change if I take the very first train in the morning?
Thank you very much for this important piece of advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights