I am planning to go to the Jungfraujoch during the peak season (Monday, July the 16th) and I just wanted to know if I have to make a reservation for the train days or weeks in advance or if I can wait until the day of the ride (or the day before). I am asking because I am still not sure when exactly I will be able to go to Interlaken.
Also, would your answer change if I take the very first train in the morning?
Thank you very much for this important piece of advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 18 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT