I am planning to go to the Jungfraujoch during the peak season (Monday, July the 16th) and I just wanted to know if I have to make a reservation for the train days or weeks in advance or if I can wait until the day of the ride (or the day before). I am asking because I am still not sure when exactly I will be able to go to Interlaken.
Also, would your answer change if I take the very first train in the morning?
Thank you very much for this important piece of advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)