10 of us (6 to 66 years old) inRome for 6 days the end of March. Will only have a day or two for trips outside of Rome. Euro rail passes start at 3 days, if we only went to Pompeii can we order the tickets and reserve the seat prior to the trip ?
Train to Pompeii from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 2 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Paris and where else?
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris
- 14 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 15 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 Day trips from Lisbon
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 24 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala