Anyone has experience riding train from Kiev to Warsaw, Poland? My wife and I plan to backpack it from Kiev to Warsaw, then, onto the Baltic States, either Riga or Tallinn, (or both).
1. What type of seats should we get between Kiev and Warsaw? We want to go cheap, but safe.
2. What is the best way to get from Warsaw to Riga? I thought about renting a car to drive, but the drop off charges are too high, even if we can find agency that allows it.
We have air tickets from Tallinn to Kiev, where we head back home.
Thanks for any suggestion.
Train to Poland
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 5 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 What size luggage?
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar