My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 카지노싸이트
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Venice to Positano
- 4 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 12 London dining service charge
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 15 Scandinavia????
- 16 GPS vs Google Maps
- 17 Scotland Question
- 18 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 19 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 20 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more