My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 AMS Car Rental
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 20 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 weekend from cologne germany
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?