My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Barcelona extension
- 4 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 11 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Kilt makers
- 14 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 15 Puglia
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 22 train from ravenna to parma
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report