My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Day trip ideas
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 19 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Bringing wine home from Italy?