My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 5 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 6 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 7 Trains France/Switzerland
- 8 fear of driving in rome!
- 9 Italy trains question
- 10 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 11 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 12 Le Marche, Italy
- 13 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 17 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 European Championship
- 20 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 23 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany