My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Train to Lund
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Snowboarding in Poland
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice