My daughter will be arriving at Kastrup Airport mid-July and then needs to get to Lund, Sweden, where she'll be attending the University for two years.
I'm thinking traveling by train would be the most convenient and least expensive way.
If so, would the train take her directly to Lund (via Malmo) or would she need to change trains at the main station in downtown Copenhagen first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 CASH OR CARD?
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges