Yay! Tickets are booked for our visit to the Harry Potter Studios. The kids are going to go absolutely bonkers... they are *huge* fans of the movies, and we haven't even told them this tour actually exists. We keep speaking in code about the "HP walking tour" and they think we're talking about the Muggles walking tour in London.
Wondering if I can get a little advice about taking the train for a 10AM start time on a weekday. The WB website says one should take the train from Euston to Watford Junction on London Midland, then catch the shuttle to the studio.
I'm staying near Gloucester Road tube, and the the tfl.gov.uk/ website actually lists an alternate option: to take the tube to West Brompton Underground Station, then go directly from there to Watford Junction on the Southern.
The total duration, from Gloucester Road Tube to Watford Junction, is about the same: 40-45 minutes. But going from West Brompton station minimizes the number of transfers, which is probably a smart strategy during the morning commute time?
Am I missing something? Have I used the TFL website correctly (i.e. does this option actually exist)?
Is there any difference between Southern and London Midland (i.e quality of trains, number of stops, different routes, costs?)
I'll be using a 7 day zone 1-2 paper travelcards (and not an oyster card), so either way I'll have to buy tickets to Watford Junction.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ヮ인터넷카지노
- 2 라이브슈퍼바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ら카지노사이트
- 3 바카라게임룰규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라あ인터넷바카라
- 4 실시간바카라추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노グ온카지노
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon