Yay! Tickets are booked for our visit to the Harry Potter Studios. The kids are going to go absolutely bonkers... they are *huge* fans of the movies, and we haven't even told them this tour actually exists. We keep speaking in code about the "HP walking tour" and they think we're talking about the Muggles walking tour in London.
Wondering if I can get a little advice about taking the train for a 10AM start time on a weekday. The WB website says one should take the train from Euston to Watford Junction on London Midland, then catch the shuttle to the studio.
I'm staying near Gloucester Road tube, and the the tfl.gov.uk/ website actually lists an alternate option: to take the tube to West Brompton Underground Station, then go directly from there to Watford Junction on the Southern.
The total duration, from Gloucester Road Tube to Watford Junction, is about the same: 40-45 minutes. But going from West Brompton station minimizes the number of transfers, which is probably a smart strategy during the morning commute time?
Am I missing something? Have I used the TFL website correctly (i.e. does this option actually exist)?
Is there any difference between Southern and London Midland (i.e quality of trains, number of stops, different routes, costs?)
I'll be using a 7 day zone 1-2 paper travelcards (and not an oyster card), so either way I'll have to buy tickets to Watford Junction.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라△슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소☎인터넷바카라
- 3 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소∀카지노사이트주소
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week