Yay! Tickets are booked for our visit to the Harry Potter Studios. The kids are going to go absolutely bonkers... they are *huge* fans of the movies, and we haven't even told them this tour actually exists. We keep speaking in code about the "HP walking tour" and they think we're talking about the Muggles walking tour in London.
Wondering if I can get a little advice about taking the train for a 10AM start time on a weekday. The WB website says one should take the train from Euston to Watford Junction on London Midland, then catch the shuttle to the studio.
I'm staying near Gloucester Road tube, and the the tfl.gov.uk/ website actually lists an alternate option: to take the tube to West Brompton Underground Station, then go directly from there to Watford Junction on the Southern.
The total duration, from Gloucester Road Tube to Watford Junction, is about the same: 40-45 minutes. But going from West Brompton station minimizes the number of transfers, which is probably a smart strategy during the morning commute time?
Am I missing something? Have I used the TFL website correctly (i.e. does this option actually exist)?
Is there any difference between Southern and London Midland (i.e quality of trains, number of stops, different routes, costs?)
I'll be using a 7 day zone 1-2 paper travelcards (and not an oyster card), so either way I'll have to buy tickets to Watford Junction.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Versailles
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon