I'll be traveling alone to Paris for three days before joining a painting class in the Dordogne region. I'm an art teacher and have always wanted to visit Giverny! I plan on taking the first train in the morning from Paris to Vernon and spend the morning in the garden and enjoying the town. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on another town I might want to stop in for the afternoon? Do other trains connect at the Vernon station? I've been to Paris before and will be spending two days there and would like to explore another part of France if I can.Your thoughts would be very much appreciated! !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 Prague itinerary advice
- 8 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 14 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 10 day Italy
- 24 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay