I'll be traveling alone to Paris for three days before joining a painting class in the Dordogne region. I'm an art teacher and have always wanted to visit Giverny! I plan on taking the first train in the morning from Paris to Vernon and spend the morning in the garden and enjoying the town. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on another town I might want to stop in for the afternoon? Do other trains connect at the Vernon station? I've been to Paris before and will be spending two days there and would like to explore another part of France if I can.Your thoughts would be very much appreciated! !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Borghese Gallery Question
- 3 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Italy Vacation
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Amalfi itinerary help needed